South Carolina COVID-19 Emergency Supply Sourcing & Manufacturing
We are working with our community partners that can quickly source and/or make needed items like PPE, testing kits, hand sanitizer, industrial cleaners, and more. Our team is sharing the contact information of those businesses that can supply needed items with our medical providers and businesses that are reopening in South Carolina. The South Carolina Manufacturing Extension Partnership (SCMEP) offers this Return to Work Plan, as a response to COVID-19, to help guide business and industry in their effort to resume operations.
If you are a manufacturer or distributor that can supply items, fill out the questionnaire below or go here: Manufacturer or Distributor Survey
If you are a company/business: Fill out a short questionnaire and check the items you need, including quantity, and a SC COVID-19 emergency supply team member will respond with resources to order items within 24-hours. See the survey below or click here: Companies Survey
If you have a donation of PPE supplies for healthcare workers, please fill out the questionnaire below or go here: Donation Survey
If you are a healthcare provider: Fill out a short questionnaire and check the items you need, including quantity, and a SC COVID-19 emergency supply team member will respond with resources to order items within 24-hours. See the survey below or go here: Healthcare Provider Survey
At this time, we have closed this survey due to the tremendous response received. We sincerely appreciate all of your support for this effort.
Companies looking for Personal Protective Equipment for your employees, please complete the online form to provide a list of needs.
Organizations, companies or individuals seeking to donate medical supplies/PPE to support the State of South Carolina’s healthcare workers.
Healthcare providers, please complete the online form so we can accurately capture your specific needs for devices and/or supplies. Information will only be shared in aggregate. Click here for access to potential resources to help meet your needs.
South Carolina COVID-19 Critical Needs List
Last Updated: May 11th
CLINICAL CARE EQUIPMENT
- Digital thermometers used on the forehead
- Disposable stethoscopes
- Disposable thermometers
CLOTHING & PROTECTION
- Disposable, ISO-rated polypropylene surgical gowns of all sizes, in sets of 500,000 for one size or 2 million one-size-fits-all gowns.
- Impermeable barriers
- Medi Pak Performance Disposable Isolation Gown Yellow One-Size-Fits-All
- PAPR hoods in all sizes from 3M or an alternative brand
- Poly Wear Disposable Polyethylene Gown with Thumb Loop (Model 11510/Blue)
- Surgical Gowns, Double Extra Large
- Surgical Gowns, Extra Large
- Surgical Gowns, Large
- Surgical Gowns, Small
- Cleaning solution sprays such as VioNex or Cavicide
- Five hundred individual 20-ounce packages of sanitizing GoJo hand soap
- Hand sanitizer bottles ranging from 4 to 24 ounces
- Hand sanitizer refills ranging from 1200 milliliters to 2000 milliliters
- Sanitizing and disinfectant wipes
- Glove, Nitrile, Exam Disposable, Non-Sterile, Powder-Free, Large
- Glove, Nitrile, Exam Disposable, Non-Sterile, Powder-Free, Medium
- Glove, Nitrile, Exam Disposable, Non-Sterile, Powder-Free, Small
- Nitrile exam gloves with a 11 to 12-inch cuff, in all sizes
EYEWEAR AND MASKS
- Antifog Condor goggles that are splash and impact-resistant
- Face Masks/Surgical Masks
- Face Shields
- Face shields with a disposable band
- Health Care N95 Particulate Respirator (3M 1860; NIOSH-approved and FDA cleared
- Health Care N95 Particulate Respirator (3M 1860S; NIOSH-approved and FDA cleared)
- Health Care N95 Particulate Respirator (3M 8210; NIOSH-approved)
- Health Care N95 Particulate Respirator (Gerson 1730; NIOSH-approved)
- HY98F1 Adult Surgical Masks
- K-C Children’s Face Mask (Model 47127)
- MaxAir CAPR Systems and powered air purifying respirators (PAPR)
- N95 masks
- PAPR filters
- Pediatric Surgical Masks
- Surgical procedure masks
- Surgical procedure masks with shield
HAZARDOUS MATERIAL HANDLING
- Red 10-gallon biohazard waste bags that are 24 inches high or a similar size
- Max Air 2000-201 Comfort Strips
- Small Max Air 200-36T Li-Ion batteries
This site is a collaborative between several federal, state, and local South Carolina entities intended to connect South Carolina medical providers with solutions and capabilities from across the State. It is not intended to address individual medical needs. If you are in need of immediate medical attention or help, please call 911 or refer to other communication avenues as publicized by local, State or Federal entities.
This web page will be updated regularly with additional information and opportunities to support our state’s health emergency response effort. The forms on this site may evolve in the coming days to help better direct inquiries. Thank you for your support during this critical time for South Carolinians.
Please fill out our contact form for additional information or you can also email us directly here. This information will be kept confidential and not be shared.